100% PCR PP Material Snap-on Airless Pump Bottle
Component: Cap, pump, piston, bottle, base
Material: PP + PCR Cosmetic snap-on airless pump bottle, natural matte body and no need extra cost for painting
Available size: 10ml, 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, 80ml and 100ml
|PA29||10ml||φ25mmx76mm||For essence, serum exfoliates, eye cream|
|PA29||30ml||φ30mmx115.5mm||For lotion, essence, light cream|
|PA29||60ml||φ37.5mmx122mm||For lotion, illuminating moisturizer|
|PA29||100ml||φ42mmx152mm||moisturize, lotion, body cream (cannot too sticky)|
If you are interested in recyclable packaging or cosmetic packaging in line with the concept of sustainable development, such as lotion bottles, cream jars, shampoo bottles, perfume bottles, please contact us for more styles!
How to get the price with different capacities and different proportion of PCR material: email email@example.com (Janey Zeng) or send message on our website
Airless pump bottles protect sensitive products such as natural skin care creams, serums, foundations, and other preservative-free formula creams by preventing them from excessive exposure to air, thus increase product shelf life up to 15% more.
Additional advantages of using an airless cylinder?
1. Make organic and natural purposes within reach and deliver them to users.
2. Be able to use less or no chemical preservatives.
3. The bottle does not need to stand upright to pump out the contents. In the case of out of town travel or artists, content can be allocated as soon as it is removed from storage without waiting for the content to move and sink to the bottom.
4. The contents of the bottle will maintain a longer shelf life without contact with air.
5. love products you have, such as foundation and moisturizing cream, but no pumps are attached to the packages. The application can be easily distributed by simply transferring the product to an airless container.
Topfeelpack Co., Ltd
Post-consumer resin (PCR) is an environmentally-friendly packaging material option that the manufacturer is using in support of recycling programs, consumer demand, and to reduce their impact on landfills. PCR plastics are the recycled materials from existing PP and PET cosmetic bottles
If you want know more, please browsing the NEWS section in our website or click here: